ATR 42 and ATR 72 airframe maintenance services range from light daily and service checks to the most extensive airframe structural checks and repairs, modification programmes, passenger to cargo conversions, aircraft storage, aircraft disassembly and a casualty and recovery service.
The facility at Edinburgh Airport has three operational base maintenance bays, comprehensive component workshop facilities, supported by extensive tooling and stores facilities. ACE’s broad ATR 42 and ATR 72 experience include,
- All Letter Checks up to 36,000 cycle checks on both ATR 42 and 72
- ATR42/72 Passenger to Cargo conversions
- Extensive bridging check work associated with compliance with EASA, FAA and other major authority regulations
- Extensive ATR Avionics modification programmes, including full GPS and ADF modifications, major airframe and structural repairs.
- Management of aircraft disassembly and certification of components and parts removed
- Extensive Engine and Fuel tank Video Boroscope Capability
- Intensive weekend working parties for major component changes such as engine changes, undercarriage removals and installations and flight controls maintenance.
- AOG recovery working parties available for worldwide AOG response